[VPM] February meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Feb 9 21:34:53 CST 2004

At 02:04 PM 2/9/2004 -0800, Darren Duncan wrote:
>I may indeed be able to do the talk this month, however at my current
>rate I'll need another 2 weeks before I am ready.  Therefore, I
>suggest having the meeting in the last week of February (in Feb
>23-27).  While I expect any day will work, a wednesday or later is
>slightly preferred by me as I can then do other things in town (and I
>get more time).  But of course, whatever day the most people can make is best.

I'd prefer we stick to Mondays or Tuesdays.  I don't mind slipping a
week or two; does anyone have anything else they'd like to present this
month, and that would give you until March?

I submitted a 1/2-day tutorial proposal to OSCON on how to handle
legacy Perl code.  If they approve it I will be notified on March 15
and would like to try it out on VPM in April and May.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies