[VPM] new Perl.com article up that I helped with

Mon Aug 30 17:37:07 CDT 2004

Today a new article is up on Perl.com titled "Content Management with
Bricolage" and written by David Wheeler:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/08/27/bricolage.html

When this article was being written, in early July of this year, I
was consulted by email and gave feedback for a draft version of the
article.  Several of my edited paragraphs and other suggestions
appear in the final version, and I am credited for my feedback on the
bottom of the third page.

I'm letting you guys know since this is the first time I have ever
been credited for anything published on Perl.com, so at least to me
that is significant.

Note that Perl.com seems to be having server troubles, so if you get
a 500 error on a page, just hit Reload once or thrice.

FYI: Around early July, I had also been briefly discussing the
possibility of the next major Bricolage version, 2.0, using my
Rosetta database portability library so that it works on more than
just PostgreSQL.

-- Darren Duncan