[VPM] DBD::SQLite2 and next meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Aug 10 11:57:40 CDT 2004

For those of you who were following the DBD::SQLite discussions ensuing
from our last meeting, that module has recently been upgraded to use
the spiffier new SQLite version 3.  A new module, DBD::SQLite2, has
just been released, which has this to say about itself:

    Note: DBD::SQLite2 is the old version of DBD::SQLite, and embeds
    version 2.x.x of the sqlite library. The current version of
    DBD::SQLite embeds version 3 (or possibly later if I forget to
    update this file). This release is designed to allow you to have
    both versions installed on the same system.

Looks like our next meeting will be on the 17th.  Abram, are you up?
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies