[VPM] The Perl Review v1 #0 - I have two copies

Fri Aug 6 16:53:02 CDT 2004

Hello Victoria.pm,

Due to some kind of mistake, partly mine and partly the publisher's,
I have ended up with two subscriptions, or two first issues (Volume 1
Issue 0, dated Summer 2004), of The Perl Review; both arrived
together in the mail today.  I only paid for one US$20 Intl
subscription, via the Paypal link, but I had previously submitted my
contact info as being interested; apparently they didn't check for
duplicates and/or it is technically free with optional donation.
Either way, I plan to rectify this so I only get one copy of future
issues.  Meanwhile, I have an extra first issue.

For those of you who haven't heard of this new publication by brian d
foy, the info is at http://www.ThePerlReview.com/.

I plan to bring the duplicate to the August meeting, either for the
library if we're building one, or as a general door prize.  It's
possible that Peter has a copy of his own as they were at OSCON.

I plan to contact brian d foy tomorrow to resolve the issue, so I
just get what I pay for.  I would do it now, but I'm waiting a day in
case any of you want to weigh in on the matter.

Good day. -- Darren Duncan

P.S.  I *could* potentially mail the duplicate back, but I thought
that would be more trouble than it's worth for both parties.