[VPM] Perl Mongers meeting update

Peter Scott peter at PSDT.com
Wed Oct 15 18:28:47 CDT 2003

Duncan Darren will be talking in November, not next week; my mistake.

Next week, Nathanael Kuipers will present with slides on the Parrot
architecture and the process it takes when fed source code.

I will fill in remaining time with a discussion of my recent forays
into writing XS, the current extension mechanism that Parrot is
designed to replace.  Anyone who wants to replace that with a more
useful, entertaining, or educational presentation, take one step forward.

Mark Ritchie is generously donating his copy of "Evil Geniuses in a
Nutshell" (O'Reilly compilation of User Friendly strips) as a door prize.

Meeting notice with room number will go out the day before.  (Abram,
can you reserve it and advise me... soon?)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies