[VPM] April meeting

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Mon Mar 31 21:32:43 CST 2003

>I wasn't proposing going to those modules.  But I thought we hadn't
>gotten halfway through your own modules.  That not the case?

Well...there were several methods that got glossed over.  In the meaintime,
I've ended up putting some of Annotate.pm into Basic.pm and throwing the rest
of Annotate away.  So now Basic is meatier, and more efficient.  We could
spend some time going over it again to cover everything and check out the
changes made already.  Actually, I'd appreciate that.

Nathanael