[VPM] April meeting?

Sun Mar 30 23:06:22 CST 2003

Peter Scott said:
>Any takers for a topic for the April meeting?  Anyone want to continue with public module hacking?  T'was quite educational, I thought.

I am open for any topic that people want to discuss.

Public module hacking does have some interest to me, although I think we should look at different modules than last week, given that I think we went through those exhaustively.  Of course, if they were changed or there are other things we should hack that we didn't before, I'm very open to whatever anyone wants to do.

As for dates, I am just posting a reminder that I will be away for a week-long trip between the wednesday before and the wednesday after easter, which I think is April 16-24.  Outside those dates, and any wednesday (which would be a conflict), I think that any day should work for me.  Tuesdays preferable, but the previous sentences are the only firm restrictions for my schedule.

For dates, I recommend either April 1-15 or 25-30; if you go between those dates then I will not be able to attend.  But do what works best for the majority of people, of course, even if I have to miss it.

Have a good day. -- Darren Duncan