[VPM] Meeting next week?

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Thu Jun 12 19:37:55 CDT 2003

At 04:28 PM 6/12/2003 -0700, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
>I am mildly in favour of postponing the meeting.  In my case, this is simply
>because next week is a 6-day workweek on campus for me, and even the thought
>of that makes me tired.  I may or may not be there if the meeting is on, it
>depends how I feel.  If there is any time left over after peter's Perl
>Conference review the following week however, I can review Sam Tregar's
>"Writing Perl Modules for CPAN".

My review won't be the following *week*, it'll be the following *month*.

I think we are all in general agreement though, so I am hereby
cancelling the June Victoria.pm meeting.  Next meeting will be
approximately the second week of July, to be scheduled shortly before
then as usual.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies