[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Sun Jul 20 01:19:19 CDT 2003

Victoria.pm will meet Wednesday, July 23, 7pm, at UVic's CIT120.

I will present a review of OSCON and the 7th Perl Conference, then a
summary of interesting bits from the tutorials I attended on PAR (Perl
Archives), Benchmarking, DocBook, and the Template Toolkit.

I have a copy of Iliad's User Friendly O'Reilly book,
"<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/evilgenius/>Evil Geniuses in a
<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/evilgenius/>Nutshell" to be given away
by fair random selection to an attendee.

For those unfamiliar with UVic, see
<http://www.uvic.ca/maps/index.html> grid B3, centre right.  Parking
can be found at the top centre of B3.  If you don't know how to get to
UVic - welcome to Victoria - see <http://www.uvic.ca/maps/directions.html>.

Other topics to be covered as time permits; make requests for anything
particular.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG members by permission of the list manager.
Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies