multiple dispatch in Perl

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Wed Jan 22 14:38:24 CST 2003

For anyone, including and likely only myself, interested in more information
on this subject, there is an article by Damian Conway in The Perl Journal
somewhere.  I bring it up because I discovered it in my book "Computer Science
and Perl Programming: The Best of The Perl Journal", which doesn't include the
original TPJ citations. ;)  He discusses three methods for multiple dispatch:
"tests-in-methods", a table, and dynamic dispatch tables.  And of course,
Class::Multimethods is near the end.

Cheers, and thanks to Abram once again for his presentation last night,

Nathanael