Next meeting

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 28 14:37:44 CST 2003

>Basically I will have a look at those BioPerl modules, but any changes for
>improvement will be done at the meeting as a group effort.

Hrmmmm I think we have a miscommunication here, I wasn't proposing hacking up
a BioPerl module, I was proposing using my own BIO modules as source material
for illustrating how to build CPAN-standard code, hacking them up as we see
fit in the process...Of course, we can grab actual BioPerl code too. :)

>Oh right, I forgot that part.  Fine, we'll just make it a date when you
>and Nathan can make.

The week of the 24th is totally out for me.

>Also, someone else would have to bring a portable computer with the requisite
>BioPerl modules on it, and a decent text editor.

I can send my modules to Peter.  And as for bioperl, it's easy to install,
takes 5 minutes or so.

Nathanael