BC PM

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 21 15:45:26 CST 2003

I think that sounds like a fantastic idea, off the top of my head, sort of
like dojos getting together for a friendly but hardworking practice.  I'm not
sure we could host it in Victoria because there are too few of us to billet
any number of people (if billeting is the preferred way for our guests to go),
although I admit it would be nice...