BC PM

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Fri Feb 21 14:03:09 CST 2003

My wife just had a cool idea; how about a summer time event where we
get together with Vancouver.pm and Burnaby.pm?  Joint meeting
somewhere?  CRoss-fertilization is wonderful.

Location would be a question.  Of course, we'd rather have them come
here because it's nicer here and they'd have more fun in Victoria than
we would on the mainland :-)  If we met in the centroid that'd probably
be Mayne Island.  If we make it the weighted centroid it'd probably be
in the Roberts Bank :-)

Going further, we could work up to a Pacific NorthWest group meeting,
everyone from Oregon to Alaska.  I can float a BOF at OSCon to get
together with whoever's there from those areas.  Way to put Victoria on
the Perl map!

Comments?  Anyone know anyone in the neighbouring PMs?
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies