Decide on Meeting Date?

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Feb 11 21:22:24 CST 2003

At 04:43 PM 2/11/03 -0800, nkuipers wrote:
> >Nathan I assume you're going to give us a presentation on your bio/perl
> >experience. If you could send me a name of your talk I'll make some posters
> >place around campus.
>
>Yep I've been working on it, about to do the final section of it now.  Title
>at the moment is:
>
>Lord of the Strings: Perl in biological applications

Damn, that is a killer title.  If you originated it, my hat is off to you.

On another note, if anyone knows who bcase at telus.net is, tell them by
whatever means you can that their mailbox is full and every message
sent to the Victoria.pm list causes a bounce to *me* saying so.  I am
going to unsubscribe him/her shortly if it continues.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies