Decide on Meeting Date?

abez abez at abez.ca
Tue Feb 11 17:26:07 CST 2003

Clearihue A206, same room as last time. We'll also have projector access if
anyone brings a laptop. If not transparencies usually work or just plain
chalk.

Nathan I assume you're going to give us a presentation on your bio/perl
experience. If you could send me a name of your talk I'll make some posters to
place around campus.

abram

--
http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)