Decide on Meeting Date?

Tue Feb 11 12:15:27 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Peter Scott wrote:
> Okay, Monday the 24th it is.  Abram, you'll reserve a room?

Peter, based on a talk I had last night about VLUG with Andrew Willard, I
found that you used to post notices of victoria-pm meetings on their list,
but then stopped several months ago.  It sounds like the group found those
monthly notices useful.  Are you still active in VLUG?  I suggest that
perhaps renewed meeting notices may bring in a few more people.  If not
you, then I think that victoria-pm has other members who are in both
groups.  (On a side note, I'm planning to attend my first VLUG meeting
tonight.  My preconception was that the general discussions were over my
head, but I thought I would see in practice.) -- Darren Duncan