putting POD files on CPAN

Mon Feb 10 11:19:13 CST 2003

Hello.  I have a quick question, and thought someone here could provide a
quick answer.  I will also ask this to several appropriate CPAN emails,
but they may take longer.

Specifically, I uploaded Rosetta-0.03 yesterday.  The most significant
change from 0.02 was splitting the documentation off into a separate file,
"Documentation.pod"; this file is currently in the distribution root
folder (note that I put Rosetta.pm in lib/ and Rosetta.t in t/).

Unfortunately, the CPAN search site at
"http://search.cpan.org/dist/Rosetta/" did not convert the file to HTML
and list it at the above url.  I have to go to the src/ directory to see
it, and the file is unformatted there.  I would like the interpreted POD
to appear in the main distribution details page like the POD extracted
from Rosetta.pm does.

What do I need to change in my distribution for this to happen?  (I would
like to upload a fix to this ASAP.)

Thank you in advance for any help.  -- Darren Duncan