cool

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 3 17:10:10 CST 2003

Yes you are right, this case is just as effectively solved non-recursively and
the reminder not to get carried away is well received.  If I were to chide
your solution however, I might say that it is very difficult to read to anyone
not familiar with a breadth of perl idioms, everything from shift and qw()
which I also used, to preceding parens with + for making something not look
like a function call (if I remember correctly), => comma equivalence, and some
rather heavy operator chaining.

;)

nathanael