[VPM] april 14

Carl B. Constantine cconstan at csc.UVic.CA
Wed Apr 9 12:35:22 CDT 2003

*On Wed Apr 09, 2003 at 09:44:19AM -0700, Darren Duncan (darren at DarrenDuncan.net) wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
> > Monday has my oldest daughter at Karate until 6:30 and my younger
> > daughter at Swimming who doesn't get home until 7ish. So I have to do
> > one of two things, bring my oldest daughter with me to the meeting or
> > just not be able to come.
>
> Maybe you should consider the former.  She just might like it.
> Programmers can start at any age.  Although, how old is this daughter.

She'll be 8 in Aug. so I think Perl may be a little above her yet ;-)
but no time like the present to introduce programming.

--
Carl B. Constantine         University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst          http://www.csc.uvic.ca