grrrrr.....

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Mon Oct 21 19:51:05 CDT 2002

>The package declaration must match the use statement.  i.e.,
>
>use BIO::Basic;

That was the main bit of what was wrong.  I thought the BIO:: portion was only
relevant as a path in @INC and a portion of the use statement, so I didn't
prepend it to the value in my package declarations.

>Get that right and you'll be fine.  It's a long way down the road
>before you might want to consider alternatives.

It works now.  What do you mean by your last statement?  Alternatives?  Or is
this one of those "If you have to ask, you shouldn't be told" sorts of
things... :)

Thanks again.

nathanael