The Perl Journal

Wed Oct 9 15:17:56 CDT 2002

Scott, this subscription is a good idea, but I tried before and I tried
today, both times with errors which I think are on the form itself.  Were
any of you successful with your subscription?  For reference, below is my
report of a few minutes ago to their webmaster so they can fix the
problem. -- Darren Duncan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Darren Duncan <darren at DarrenDuncan.net>
To: webmaster at sdmediagroup.com
Cc: Darren Duncan <darren at DarrenDuncan.net>
Subject: problem creating new account

Hello.  I am trying to create an account so I can subscript to The Perl
Journal.  But after I enter my information (username, email, password) and
click the OK button, I get this error:

An error has occured in processing your request

Your original request url has been lost, please try again

I have tried several times with the same effect, on two different days.
While I'm not sure if I was at the same computer last day, today I was
using IE 5.0 on a Windows 2000 box.  At home I have IE 5.22 on a
Mac OS X box.

I think that this problem is in the form itself and not at my end.  Please
let me know when you have fixed it to I can subscribe to the Perl Journal
before their fast-approaching deadline.

Thank you. -- Darren Duncan