where to look?

abez abez at abez.ca
Thu Jul 25 19:36:51 CDT 2002

Well for one you can run commands remotely using SSH so you could run your
process remotely. I am unsure about the exit status but you could easily
make a script to auto login and retry til it felt the process was
finished. I recommend testing how SSH acts with exits codes and remote
processes.

Also remember to use timeouts otherwise you'll be bitten.

--
http://www.indexdirect.com/abez/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)