Meeting tomorrow

Peter Scott peter at PSDT.com
Sun Dec 15 03:31:00 CST 2002

Victoria.pm will meet for December tomorrow:

	Monday December 16

at UVic's McPherson Library.
Meet inside in the art gallery area immediately to the right upon
entering between 6:45 and 7:00.

At 7:00 we will relocate to one of the small conference rooms on the
next floor up.  If one is not available (rare) we will find somewhere
else; either way we will leave a note with the room number in the art
gallery area; if you don't find it, ask the librarian where the
conference rooms are and look through their doors which sport handy
windows for this purpose until you find some people having way too much fun.

I'll talk about using Test:: modules to follow the eXtreme Programming
(XP) dogma^Wmantra^Wprinciple of writing tests before code.

For those unfamiliar with UVic, see http://www.uvic.ca/maps/index.html
grid C3.  Parking can be found at the top centre of B3.  If you don't
know how to get to UVic - welcome to Victoria - see
http://www.uvic.ca/maps/directions.html.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies