Meeting

abez abez at abez.ca
Thu Dec 12 14:36:18 CST 2002

It doesn't! Goddamn.
It's strange it works for PHP and not for PERL, since PHP has multiple wacky
syntaxes and perl is pretty predantic about curly braces.

Still placing block comments above your subroutines and package names isn't
hard. It wouldn't be too hard to parse..
That's pretty lame.

Does anyone know of a good code reverse engineering program for perl?
I know perlpod exists but it doesn't seem to be for a subroutine level
documentation like javadoc.

--
http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)