Presentation?

Thu Dec 12 00:05:56 CST 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, abez wrote:
> Does anyone want to do a presentation for next week? Even a mini presentation
> is fine (less than 1/2 hour). It's nice to have a focus.

If there is a lack of alternatives I am willing to talk again.  But what
about?  Of course, since I did it last time it would probably be better if
someone else led this time.  If there is no better idea, maybe we could
discuss what is coming up in Perl 6 as we know it, such as what has
changed or new features, and perhaps how that might affect us.  Not that
this is too practical within the next year or so, since it is not ready
to actually use for real work yet. -- Darren Duncan