Canoe uses perl?

Wed Dec 11 00:47:36 CST 2002

abez said:
>http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2002/12/03/6247-cp.html
>
>1/4 down the page:
>> But a Martin spokesman said Tuesday that his boss is committed to implementing
>> Kyoto and would not backtrack.
>>
>> -
>>
>> ARRAY(0x85295dc)
>>
>> Q: What is the Kyoto protocol?
>
>So I assume then that at least this page uses perl :)

I didn't find that error when I looked, so they must have fixed it, or I wasn't looking right.  In any event, I haven't seen any other language that produces language like this, so I'm inclined to agree with you.  It looks like Perl.  It does not look like PHP, which would simply say 'Array' (that case).  It doesn't look like javascript or asp, which I think would say '[Object]' or something. -- Darren Duncan