Greetings, and offer of help

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Aug 27 11:17:50 CDT 2002

At 09:40 PM 8/26/02 -0700, Darren Duncan wrote:
>Feel free to have a look at said modules and see if they are useful to
>you.  For example, the letter I responded to that announced the brand
>new Victoria.PM group said the group didn't have a website
>yet.  Perhaps I or my modules can be of some help here.

Excellent.  The modules look like a good topic for a talk if you're
willing some time.

I'm about to leave for the WorldCon, let's talk about the web site when
I get back.  It'll be victoria.pm.org.

>P.S.  Sorry if I sounded like I was bragging in this email, as it
>wasn't my intent.  And you can of course share your own
>accomplishments with the group.

Brag away.  Remember, hubris is one of the three principal virtues of a
Perl programmer.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies