Welcome to Victoria.pm

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Apr 3 16:22:43 CDT 2001

Hello, and welcome to Victoria.pm, the Perl Mongers' list for Victoria, BC,
Canada.  I'll be doing more later; right now I just wanted to start things
off on this list.  I want to have an introductory meeting some time; does
anyone have a suggestion for a place that doesn't require a budget?

I propose announcing the group with a mailing to:

Vancouver.pm
Burnaby.pm
Seattle.pm
VLUG
The list for .pm owners

Anyone got any suggestions for other places?

I'm swamped with constructing a new class which I'll be delivering in Los
Angeles in a few weeks; hopefully after that I'll have more breathing room
for the pm.  In the meantime, Larry just released his first "Apocalypse"
regarding Perl 6, i.e., actual design decisions.  It's too long to
reproduce here when you can read it at:

http://archive.develooper.com/perl6-announce@perl.org/msg00285.html
--
Peter Scott