[Van-pm] Meeting October 13 2010

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:50:51 PDT 2010

At the end of last meeting, we started talking about all the different
ways to run perl web apps.  Lots of names were dropped - starman,
twiggy, corona, mod_perl, feersum …

Maybe we could have a few different people show some code from these
different toolsets, and see how they compare.  State of the art Perl
web app deployment.

Also, while i'm at it I'd like to hear from people about deploying
redis, tokyo cabinet, memcachedb, …  + code

Cheers,
Luke