[Van-pm] One week till the meeting!

Andreas Hernitscheck tech at tool.de
Fri Jul 9 18:32:34 PDT 2010

Gavin schrieb:
> I got a video camera from work. And hopefully will get a tripod
> borrowed soon.
>
> Does anyone have any interest/issues with me recording the
> presentations. I'll try to find hosting for the resulting file.
That would be realy a good idea. I wanted also to recomend a recording
of the speeches. I woulnt have any problem with publishing it using
youtube or something similar.

I think the bigest issue most times is the sound/voice recording, what
should not be too silent. To get the a projector beam recorded may also
be difficult.

But anyway, lets try and see.