[Van-pm] Super Happy Hacker House #7 - April 17th

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:07:23 PDT 2010

Hey Perl Hackers,

If you're looking for an excuse to hang out and get nerdy or work on
your project, consider coming out to Super Happy Hacker House this
Saturday at VHS

  https://vancouver.hackspace.ca/doku.php?id=shhh_-_april_17th_2010

- ”… a non-exclusive event intended for creative and curious people interested
  in technology. We're about knowledge sharing, technology exploration, and
  ad-hoc collaboration. Come to have fun, build things, learn things, and
  meet new people. It's called hacker culture, and we're here to encourage it.”

You could come celebrate Perl 5.12.

Cheers,
Luke