[Van-pm] DEADLINE Changing Perl Mongers Date & Time

Christie Wilson christie.a.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:11:38 PDT 2009

Thanks for setting up the availability page for us Kevin! (
http://pageoftext.com/vanpm_meeting_change)

If there is anyone who has an opinion that hasn't voiced it yet, please add
your availability to the page by FRIDAY at the latest.

So far Wednesday is looking like a pretty good candidate.

Thanks!
- Christie