[Van-pm] YAPC::NA in Vancouver??

Ken Simpson ksimpson at oyuofqqofbi.mailchannels.com
Tue Sep 6 11:33:45 PDT 2005

BTW, we missed the September 2 submission deadline for venues for
YAPC::NA 2006. Oh well, if our submission fails for 2006 we can always
do it for 2007.

Luke Closs [06/09/05 11:30 -0700]:

--
MailChannels: Assured Messaging
--

Keep up with the latest insights in email security, phishing, and spam
by reading the MailChannels blog at http://mailchannels.blogspot.com

--
http://www.mailchannels.com
MailChannels Corporation