[Van-pm] July Meetings

Helen Cook hvc at cpan.org
Mon Jul 11 16:51:30 PDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

There's a lot happening this month!  As you know, Kevin Scaldeferri is
going to be giving a talk on "Serving a Billion Requests a Day with
Perl".  This was originally scheduled for the 25th, however this is
going to be rescheduled to Wednesday, the 20th of July.  Because..

When I was at yapc a few weeks ago, I asked Casey West if he would
consider coming to Vancouver prior to OSCon, and this visit has now been
confirmed for Thursday, July 28th.

My apologies for rescheduling Kevin's talk, but I think it's better to
have the two presentations in different weeks.  And I know some people
don't like Monday meetings anyway :)

Also, let's go for beer this Wednesday (July 13th).  Yaletown Brew Pub,
7:00 pm.  Location: http://tinyurl.com/8fnq4

--h