[Tucson-pm] xml programming

Timothy Burris tps at theriver.com
Fri Jun 16 11:51:47 PDT 2006

Someone told me PERL programmers know about how to do some of the
following. Is that true?

I'm in Tucson and would like to hire some locate talent. I'm in need
of an XML Programmer that knows how to setup DTD's, EDD's and
hyperlinking within XML. The writing tool will be FrameMaker 7.2. I
need someone now, and have a budget to get something running in the
next few weeks. The end item is (IETM's) Interactive Electronic
Technical Manuals Class 3 or better. If you or you know of someone
please contact me for more information.

Tim Burris - 520-298-0010, cell 520-444-7864 or tim.burris at comcast.
net or tpubs at mac.com