[Tucson-pm] Meeting

Jayaprakash Rudraraju prakash at ece.arizona.edu
Thu Jul 8 00:37:03 CDT 2004

I joined the list today.. and will see you guys at AppleFarm.

I work as computer and database programmer in Comparative Genomics lab at
UA and use perl mostly for the development of Data parsing and retrivel
programs.

6:36pm, IP packets from Steve Baker delivered:

--
Prakash

He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.