[Toulouse-pm] Re: Question re: Perl in France

Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat Philippe.Bruhat at free.fr
Sat Nov 9 16:51:11 CST 2002

Hello Alex,

I do not know many companies that hire Perl people, but that mostly
because of my ignorance of the job market.

Anyway, I've Cc:'ed most of the French Perl mailing-lists, maybe someone
here can give a you a better answers.

	Hope this helps,

	Philippe

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 The faster the climb, the swifter the fall.