[tpm] October meeting / No plan

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:34:21 PDT 2022

Hi All,

I'm in the middle of a bit of a family emergency right now, and won't be
able to lead this month's meeting. Please go ahead and meet without me ..
if someone has something to present, wonderful.

In TPRC 2023 Toronto news, I have venue information from four hotels, and
I'm planning on doing site visits next Monday. I still have to put together
a brief for the logo which I will be publishing shortly; it's all in my
head, I just have to write it down.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, The Perl and Raku Conference 2023 / Toronto, Ontario
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com