[tpm] See you at the August meeting ..

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 17:27:03 PDT 2021

Hi All,

So Fulko and I had a nice chat at tonight's meeting, which was sparsely
attended. While we talked, I cancelled the July 29th meeting
that's now redundant.

We'll have a proper meeting on August 26, which will be both the fourth
Thursday (thanks meetup.com) and the last Thursday (as is usual and
customary for TPM). If anyone thinks they'll have a talk ready by then,
shoot me a note and I'll publicize it.

Until then, stay safe, and enjoy the summer weather. :)

Alex

PS Under Fulko's watchful eyes, I made sure the September meeting is also
correctly scheduled for the *last* Thursday. I'll deal with October later.
Promise.

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, Sponsorship Committee, TPF / https://www.perlfoundation.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com