[tpm] Still having problems learning how calendars work

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:19:27 PDT 2021

Hi All,

OK -- since the July 22 date is plastered all over the meetup.com page,
let's have our meeting this Thursday and talk about cool stuff -- perhaps
something you saw during TPC last month. And clearly, I need a remedial
course on reading calendars. Thanks to Fulko for giving me the heads up.

See you all on Thursday (three days time!)

Alex