[tpm] Still having problems learning how calendars work

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:56:56 PDT 2021

Hi All,

My plan for our meetings has been to have them on the last Thursday of each
month (and we take June off because of YAPC/TPC, and we move the December
meeting forward, when we have our social earlier in the month -- yes, there
are exceptions everywhere.)

I was pretty sure I had set up our July meeting to be the last Thursday of
the month (July 29), but it's been pointed out that meetup.com has July 22.
This is, no doubt, my fault. :/

I currently have nothing planned, and no speaker scheduled for either the
22nd or the 29th. Please reply to this message with your choice:

1. 22nd! Let's meet soon!
2. 29th. I can wait.

And also,

A. I can present something!
B. I have no ideas (brilliant or otherwise) to present.
C. Let's meet anyway and chat about stuff we saw at TPC/ read on Slashdot/
heard on the streetcar.

A tie will favour the date that's already advertised on meetup.com (Past
Alex, what were you thinking?) .. let me know your thoughts by Monday.
Thanks!

Alex

(Someone who appears to be having a blonde moment.)

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, Sponsorship Committee, TPF / https://www.perlfoundation.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com