[tpm] April meeting (in one week's time)

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:51:49 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Here's the latest from the meetup.com entry for the April meeting:

---
This month, Olaf Alders will speak about fzf and integration of fzf into
vim. It should be an interesting evening. Please note that we're using
Google Meet this month, and this change may be permanent.

This monthly meeting will be virtual for the foreseeable future -- say, for
the remainder of 2021.
---

You can read about it online at

  https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/mxsvdsyccgbdc/

Please note we'll be using a Google Meet link for the meeting. This is the
URL to the meeting:

  https://meet.google.com/rbi-onjw-qxb

See you 7pm on Thursday April 29. We'll have a fifteen minute impromptu
social starting at 7pm, and we'll get rolling about 715pm.

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, Sponsorship Committee, TPF / https://www.perlfoundation.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com