[tpm] October talk

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:25:16 PDT 2020

I’ve managed to convince another co-worker to speak. This time it’s for next month’s talk.

Rajni Hatti will speak on:

***

The OWASP API Security Top 10 presents a comprehensive list of security risks and solutions, but understanding how to apply the information in the context of your role in an organization can be a challenge. In this presentation, I will share how I use the API Security Top 10 from my perspective as a software tester. You will learn how to find security flaws in an API and improve the quality of API development. These strategies can help anyone involved in software development, even if you are not a tester.

***

See also https://github.com/OWASP/API-Security/raw/master/2019/en/dist/owasp-api-security-top-10.pdf <https://github.com/OWASP/API-Security/raw/master/2019/en/dist/owasp-api-security-top-10.pdf>

RSVP (as usual) on meetup.com <http://meetup.com/>: https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/dtdtrrybcnbdc/ <https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/dtdtrrybcnbdc/>

Olaf