[tpm] Lightning talks (tpm: message 4 of 20)

Antonio Sun tpm.ats at spamgourmet.com
Thu Sep 24 19:08:53 PDT 2020

Thanks to every presenter and for all the slides.

BTW, for the challenge of searching for help on `jq`, I personally
found the best approach is to search for tag `jq` within SO. For
example, to search for the `select` operator of `jq`, do the search of
"[jq] select" within SO. I.e.,

https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=%5Bjq%5D+select

Also, asking questions with tag `jq` in SO is the best way to get
answers quickly.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 9:41 PM Olaf Alders - olaf.alders at gmail.com