[tpm] Lightning talks

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:49:04 PDT 2020

We should be able to use

  https://8x8.vc/acebxj/toperlmongers

as our meeting URL. Since it's my account, I should be able to control the
meeting. Also, there should not be any limits to the number of participants.

And while I have your attention -- feel free to join starting at about
645pm for a social period -- when we start, I'll ask everyone to mute
except for the presenter -- this platform doesn't have great echo
cancellation, and there's nothing that kills a presentation like the
presenter hearing their own echo. :)

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, Sponsorship Committee, TPF / https://www.perlfoundation.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com