[tpm] Lightning talks

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:24:08 PDT 2020

Hi All,

We'll be having our annual Lightning Talks meeting next week; we currently
have three speakers ready to go.

You may have seen a message go by from meetup.com about a meeting being
cancelled -- for some insane reason, I had a separate Lightning Talk event
scheduled.

All I've done is to cancel the spurious annual event, to leave us with
about twelve meetings per year. For those who are new to the group, the
December meeting is a social event, we usually cancel June because it
conflicts with The Perl Conference (formerly YAPC::NA), and September is
the Lightning Talk event.

This confusion-reducing post sponsored by Folger's -- for all the caffeine
your body needs to keep writing code.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, Sponsorship Committee, TPF / https://www.perlfoundation.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com