[tpm] Virtual meetings for March, anyway

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:06:59 PDT 2020

Hi All,

Well, it's in the news -- coronavirus is in the air (along with Spring), so
as the organizer of our little group, I'm planning on continuing doing
virtual meetings for our little group as we did in February. This will
cover our March meeting, and perhaps April as well.

If you're having problems with audio on your end, now would be a good time
to get that sorted out in advance of our next get together.

My employer has told us all to Work From Home for the foreseeable future --
which at this point sounds like the next 2-3 weeks anyway. I'd be
interested in hearing from other folks on this list about whether they're
doing the same thing .. or not.

I'll follow up with March speakers in a bit. Thanks all!

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com