[tpm] July 30 meeting / Toronto Perlmongers

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:35:40 PDT 2020

Hi All,

Yes -- time flies, and our next Perlmongers meeting is less than two weeks
away. It's going to take place virtually on Thursday July 30, the last
Thursday of the month, as we've been doing for the longest time.

I hope you are all doing well, wherever you are, and staying safe and
healthy. Last month was the Conference in the Clouds, where close to 300
folks listened to a variety of talks over three days. There are now videos
from the conference, all uploaded to Youtube, for your consumption.

I do not have a confirmed presenter for July, but let me make some
inquiries and see what I can find. I'll update the meeetup.com page as more
information comes to light.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com