[tpm] This month's talk

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Mon May 27 15:33:35 PDT 2019

> I don't have any speakers this month, so I am cancelling our May meeting.

Understandable, if regrettable. For a future meeting, is there anyone (or
even several people) who'd like to give a talk on presentation tools and
how to use them?

I've neglected to stay current with things like LiarPoint, so I'm
embarrassingly stuck in the days of felt-tips on transparencies. Damian
does amazing things with Vim, but I don't suppose anyone's near that
standard. Others seem to have found ways to use different tools. Is that
too "meta" to be interesting?