[tpm] March meeting topic

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:00:11 PDT 2019

Great -- then we'll stick with the original containers theme. Thanks Shawn!

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:42 PM Shawn Sorichetti <ssoriche at sackheads.org>
wrote:

> > On Mar 19, 2019, at 11:10 AM, Alex Beamish <talexb at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The high interest in containers that we had at the end of last month's
> meeting has not transferred into any talks being offered, so I'm open to
> suggestions for what we discuss this month. Please jump in!
>
> I was planning to bring a short talk on managing docker containers with
> docker-compose. I was hoping a Kubernetes talk might show up. Someone else
> take up describing the Dockerfile.
>
> ~Shawn
> --
> Shawn Sorichetti

Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator / Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org